If you are a city in North America, you are invited to provide information about your smart city projects in the Council’s Smart Cities Activator. You may have gotten an email inviting your city to participate. If so, follow the instructions in the email. If you did not get an email; but seek to participate – please email email@example.com
Once invited, you will be provided a link with registrations credentials to upload project information into Smart Cities Activator. You will be asked to provide information that will help Enterprise Ireland consider inviting your city’s project team to participate in its Global IoT & Smart Cities conference in Dublin, Ireland on December 2-3, 2019.
This invitation is pursuant to the Council’s Readiness Program where cities are provided resources and opportunities to improve their livability, workability and sustainability. There is particular interest in public safety, communication and energy projects.
Benefits from participating –
1. Attend the conference and learn about smart city best practices from the Irish smart city sector
2. Meet cities from around the globe and find out about what they are doing
3. Use Activator Exchange (online directory) to see what cities around the world are planning and contact them if you choose
4. Use Activator for free to help initially plan your smart city projects
5. Selected cities will receive travel scholarships.
Deadline for submission is October 21, 2019